On the main floor you are greeted by a large living room with fireplace, a formal dining room, spacious eat-in kitchen, and one bedroom with half bath all with arched doorways and stunning period details. The living room and bedroom look out to the bay with views of the bay, San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, and Mount Tamalpais. The formal dining room and updated eat-in kitchen transition nicely to the very large back garden with room to roam and several entertaining spaces. The total lot is over 10,000 square feet!
Continuing upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms, each with their own sunporch and recently updated bathrooms. The Master bedroom en-suite has expansive views of the bay while the second en-suite looks over the back garden. For more space and entertaining, the home is complete with a large basement with a bar, third full bathroom, plus space, and ample storage.
· Three Bedroom, 3.5 Full Baths
· Deck with views of San Francisco, Mount Tam and Bay
· Oversized lot with 10,464 square feet (per public record)
· Finished basement with bar, full bath, plus space, and ample storage
· 2949 square feet of living space (per public record)
· Built in 1936 (per public record)
· Zoned for top-performing Kensington Hilltop Elementary School