Spacious El Cerrito Hills Midcentury with panoramic views and a one-bedroom in-law unit.
Graciously set back from the street with professionally landscaped front garden. The living room displays an exposed-beam ceiling, wall of windows, and concrete fireplace, all markers of midcentury design. Open concept space, incorporating both living room and dining room, connected to an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertop.
Off the living room, the new deck boasts expansive views from downtown Oakland to Mount Tamalpais, and the large glass doors invite in the outdoors. Down the hall are the three bedrooms, with views of the bay from the master bedroom. The full bathroom has new tile floor, vanity, and mirror.
Downstairs is the one-bedroom in-law accessed either via the internal stairs or own separate entrance from the backyard. Full kitchen, original fireplace, and full bath with shower round out the downstairs space.
· 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath upstairs
· 1 Bedroom, 1 Full Bath in-law unit downstairs with full kitchen
· New deck with expansive views of San Francisco, Downtown Oakland, Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Tam and Bay
· Classic Midcentury architectural features
· 1,931 square feet of living space (per public record)
· Built in 1955 (per public record)
· Zoned for top-performing Madera Elementary School